Circle Cookie Cutter
*Our rolling pins are recommended for baking and some patterns may not be continuous along the rolling surface.
Out of stock
Our popular cookie cutters are mode of food grade stainless steel and are more durable than many other cutters out there. The fun shapes make a great combination with our fantastic handmade customized rolling pins. So whether you’re a beginner or a professional, these fun cookie cutters will make your food and party more exciting!
The captivating design and delightful features make it the ultimate gift for anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, bridal showers, graduations, housewarming parties, Mother’s Day, Christmas and Thanksgiving
The meticulous carving gives an extra layer of detail and accuracy into your cookie and cake designs, turning them into breathtaking works of art
OUR FAMOUS SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE
We recommend weighing your ingredients to ensure quality and consistency, however, if you do not have a scale on hand I’ve also included an approximate conversion.
- 200 grams of unsalted butter, at room temperature (roughly 1 1/3 cups)
- 150 grams of powdered sugar (roughly 1 cup plus 3 and 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 390 grams of flour, plus more for rolling (roughly 3 cups plus 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 2.5 grams of pure vanilla extract, or the zest of any citrus (half of a teaspoon)
For video demonstration please visit www.youtube.com
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat the butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and creamy.
- Add the egg, and beat until incorporated
- Add the flour, 50 grams at a time, and mix until combined.
- Pat the dough into a disc and wrap it in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough with rolling pin until 3mm thin.
- Then with your floured embossed rolling pin, gently add pressure and roll it over the dough.
- Brush off any excess flour from the dough with a pastry brush.
- Cut the cookies with a floured cookie cutter and lift them onto a parchment lined sheet pan with an offset spatula.
- Place the cookies in the freezer for a minimum of 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake the cookies for 5 to 7 minutes then remove them from the hot pan to a cooling rack to avoid over-browning.